Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Holidays From Gerard Tuxedo!
We hope you are all enjoying your holiday season with loved ones & good times.

I would like to introduce myself to all of you who do not know me.
My name is Jenn Gerard. I am the owner of Gerard Tuxedo. I started my business almost 8 years ago on a shoe string budget & got a  lot of help from my family & friends.

Everyone always asks the question, "how did you get into tuxedos?" I got a job working at a big chain tuxedo company almost 18 years ago. I fell in love with the business. From the way a tuxedo can make a person feel & look amazing, to all the special events I am apart of & wonderful people I get to meet everyday. I am a lucky girl..... I truly do love my job & what I do!

Through out the years I have had the pleasure of meeting so many great clients & working with some of the best people around!

I would like to say thank you to all of my clients, to all of my employees, my family & friends!
It has been a great pleasure having all of you in my life! Thank you for your never ending support & caring!

 Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment